Old notes taken mostly from my personal time with God. We're moving house again, so, I guess we're back to being, literally, pilgrims on the Rough Roads of Planet Earth. (Photo taken on a road to the Waitangi Treaty Grounds, North Auckland, NZ, Dec 2009.)
Sunday, December 5, 2010
"Procrastinators, Unite - Tomorrow!"
That's not my original quote; it's a slogan from a T-shirt, according to the devotional book I'm reading today. ngyaangyaaah!! :-)
Psalm 119:60 "I will hasten and not delay to obey your commands."
Nice one, that's for procrastinators like me. They say the best way to beat procrastination is to do the most important task first. So, bye... I better be vacuuming my car now... :-D ngyaaangyaaah again.
Ok, let's change topic for a while...
"Now it is required that those who have been given a trust must prove faithful" (1 Corinthians 4:2)
So, what gifts and talents have been entrusted to you? You must use them faithfully. Maybe it is motivational skills? (Encouraging losers you say??) Or artistic talents? (Designing someone's poster you mean???) Or computer savviness??? (You gonna help a friend debug his computer???) Or maybe it's the task of making sure you take out the rubbish bag on Fridays when the rubbish truck comes to collect it. :( (Wonder when my son will ever remember doing his task. Finally, this week, the bag never got to the truck. We'll be stuck with it for a week!!) Nah, am not here to gripe, so,... what's your talent man? Think about it and just go for it! You must prove faithful!! :-D Yeah, I think mine is just cooking, cleaning, washing and "pushing" my kids around. :-)
Muggy day, really muggy. Wish I can actually go out for a walk coz it means there's no sun!! But someone's just woken up from a nap and now I have to make sure she eats her meal. Bye and cheers for a wet weekend (at least for me)!! :-)
- ► 2011 (23)
- Moving, Moving!
- Yeshua (Jesus)
- "Mean As Wattie's Peas!"
- In Honour of the 29 at Pike River Mine
- One Day in the Life of Famous Me!
- It's Been a Year
- 58 Days
- The Gambler Story
- Auckland University
- What Are the Odds?
- 100% Pure and Natural New Zealand
- "Procrastinators, Unite - Tomorrow!"
- And the Winner is... Samoan!!!! :D
- That Sounded So Familiar
- What If
- ▼ December (15)
- The Many Versions of Love Stories 1. Boy meets girl, they fall in love, kiss and marry. They live happily ever after. 2. Boy meets girl, they fall in love, kiss and marry. The marriage sours, they part, and live happily ever after. 3. Boy meets girl, they fall in love, kiss and marry. Then boy finds out it's more fun to be girl... or girl finds out it's more fun to be boy, they part, change sexes and live happily ever after. 4.Finally, boy or girl meets God. It's love at first sight... The roads went rough, the tides rose high, the strong winds blew and the quake shook the ground... but they truly live happily ever after, forever and ever. 5. Try God's love... it's always happy forever after, and the story never ends. :-D