He Is

Old notes taken mostly from my personal time with God. We're moving house again, so, I guess we're back to being, literally, pilgrims on the Rough Roads of Planet Earth. (Photo taken on a road to the Waitangi Treaty Grounds, North Auckland, NZ, Dec 2009.)

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

My Hope

"Sunday Morning" dated 29 March 2009

Despite the discouraging circumstances I seem to be in, I am thankful to God that my hope is in Him. Things may not turn out as I expect and want them to, but I know that the One who is in control of my lot is He who is righteous and just. According to His righteousness and justice things may not be how I think things should be; and they may be long in coming, as per my perspective, but I am at peace, knowing that He is righteous and just and in control.

Isaiah11:3,4
He will not judge by what he sees with his eyes,
or decide by what he hears with his ears;
but with righteousness he will judge the needy,
with justice he will give decisions for the poor of the earth.

Rose pic, another one from the rose nursery near our home. Rose var. Hot Chocolate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Smile! God loves you and me. ^____^

About Me

My photo
The Many Versions of Love Stories 1. Boy meets girl, they fall in love, kiss and marry. They live happily ever after. 2. Boy meets girl, they fall in love, kiss and marry. The marriage sours, they part, and live happily ever after. 3. Boy meets girl, they fall in love, kiss and marry. Then boy finds out it's more fun to be girl... or girl finds out it's more fun to be boy, they part, change sexes and live happily ever after. 4.Finally, boy or girl meets God. It's love at first sight... The roads went rough, the tides rose high, the strong winds blew and the quake shook the ground... but they truly live happily ever after, forever and ever. 5. Try God's love... it's always happy forever after, and the story never ends. :-D