He Is

Old notes taken mostly from my personal time with God. We're moving house again, so, I guess we're back to being, literally, pilgrims on the Rough Roads of Planet Earth. (Photo taken on a road to the Waitangi Treaty Grounds, North Auckland, NZ, Dec 2009.)

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ten Degrees Here

dated 2 May 2009 "Yeeee-haaaa!"

It's currently 10 deg C here. Well, it's autumn, the leaves' colours are changing, it's getting cold and damp, really damp. It's been raining continuously and humidity is as high as 89% at times. And right now it's ten minutes past 2 a.m., 3rd of May. I have an electric heater on here in our dining room where I'm typing this on our dining table, but I'm wearing two layers of shirts, a cardigan, cargo pants, socks and a raincoat (not a long one, just a body raincoat, but it's still a raincoat). That's how I try to keep warm here. There's no use for me turning up the heater higher because I'm going to sleep soon and am saving electricity. It's not particularly uncomfortable, I just have to keep shifting my legs once in a while to keep warm, though. On the contrary, Jayne is toasting in her room because her room is small and she's fully awake till I don't know when, so, her heater is on full blast.

So, this is autumn here in Auckland and I really am not complaining. Just after one week of praying things are looking up for me. I don't feel so dragged down by disappointing circumstances and scenarios in my younger daughter's school. I just changed my mind-set. God is good.

Psalm 16: 6 The boundary lines have fallen for me in pleasant places;
surely I have a delightful inheritance.

When I focused on God again, I realized I can actually believe His word, such as the one above, which I have always confessed before, since I started consciously putting my trust in Him for everything in my life.

Also, the service in this new church we're attending, was so good last Sunday, I actually felt the presence of God and experienced the Holy Spirit ministering to me once again. Hmmm, hallelujah!

So, praise the Lord, I am sleeping, smiling in my dreams tonight. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

Smile! God loves you and me. ^____^

About Me

My photo
The Many Versions of Love Stories 1. Boy meets girl, they fall in love, kiss and marry. They live happily ever after. 2. Boy meets girl, they fall in love, kiss and marry. The marriage sours, they part, and live happily ever after. 3. Boy meets girl, they fall in love, kiss and marry. Then boy finds out it's more fun to be girl... or girl finds out it's more fun to be boy, they part, change sexes and live happily ever after. 4.Finally, boy or girl meets God. It's love at first sight... The roads went rough, the tides rose high, the strong winds blew and the quake shook the ground... but they truly live happily ever after, forever and ever. 5. Try God's love... it's always happy forever after, and the story never ends. :-D